- On sale!
Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM Key
Secure Payment Method
24/7 Customer Support
Buy Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM CD KEY
License Key For 1 PC
Buy Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM CD Key:
Windows 10 home is the latest version of the popular operating system. After the latest updates it presents more of a customized interface that recognizes the device's hardware. Put simply, it’s a system you can use on any type of machine. Furthermore, it is safe and fast: just what any professional, gamer or student needs.
Windows 10 Home is your guarantee of easy access. Get an Operating System that starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with the software and hardware you already own. Windows is perfect for gamers, office computers, and everything in between.
Organize everything with great built-in apps like Maps, Photos, Music, Mail & Calendar, and Movies & TV. Windows 10 Home helps you store what you need, find it when you need it, and clean things up to save space. And your files will never be lost thanks to automatic backup from OneDrive. With Windows 10 Home, you're never far from what you need.
This version of Windows is designed for increased functionality. It offers support for encryption, remote log-in, and virtual machine creation. Windows 10 Home is a perfect option for any and all computing needs. Windows 10 Home helps you work and helps you play. Transfer your favorite XBOX games from console to computer. Your gaming friends and other contacts transfer between platforms as well. It's great for intense gamers and first time users alike. Try Windows 10 Home now!
Master multitasking - snap four things together on your screen or create virtual desktops for additional space. Windows 10 manage your notifications so you can focus on what you want.
Hello, you are the password - Windows Hello is the password-free sign-in that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices.
Go beyond browsing - Edge is the browser built for Windows 10. Go beyond browsing—enjoy a web experience that's personal, responsive and all about getting things done online.
Your truly personal digital assistant - By learning over time, Cortana becomes more useful as you go. Count on Cortana to help you find things, complete tasks, set reminders and work across your devices more productively.
The best Windows ever for gaming - Play great new XBOX games on Windows 10 in native 4K resolution. Stay connected to your gaming community with the XBOX app. And play where you want with in-home streaming and XBOX Play Anywhere.
Best apps built for doing - Get your favorites fast in the Windows Store, your one-stop shop on your PC, tablet, phone and XBOX One. Easily find and acquire popular free and paid apps, desktop software, PC and XBOX games, movies, TV shows and the latest music.
Most comprehensive security - As the most secure Windows ever built, Windows 10 delivers comprehensive protection – including anti-virus, firewall, Windows Defender and anti-phishing technologies – all delivered built-in at no extra cost to you.
Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC (system on a chip).
RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit
Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
Display: 800 x 600.
HOW IT WORKS:
After cleared payment You’ll receive an email which include your key with a full easy to follow instructions for Activating the key. (This is a digital product - No CD)
You can use the license key only for 1 activation!
This product cannot be used to upgrade your system from another version!
If you have any issues during activation,
Please follow these steps:
1.Open Start menu, then type: SLUI 4, then click enter.
*Note that there is a space between SLUI and 4.
2. Select your country or region, then click Next.
3. Call the provided phone number to reach the Microsoft Product Activation Center. You will first be walked through an automated menu where you must answer a few questions about what product you are trying to activate (Windows 10), whether you have previously activated it (No), and whether you have a product key (Yes).
4. The automated system will now describe the Internet Activation process to you. You already know this information, but simply wait for it to complete. At the end, the system will ask you if you still need assistance. Tell it “Yes”, and then you will be taken to a human operator.
5. The human operator will ask confirmation of what product you are trying to activate, and then they will ask you if you have an Installation ID (Yes – it’s on the same screen as the phone number you called).
6. The human operator will then ask you to read them that number. You can read it to them relatively quickly and they keep up just fine; and if you speak clearly, you usually only have to read it once.
7. The human operator will then turn you back over to the automated telephone system, which after a few brief instructions will read your Confirmation ID to you. So once the human operator hands the call back to the automated system, click “Enter Confirmation ID” and type in the numbers when they are read to you.
8. Once you have entered the Confirmation ID, you can click Activate Windows and if your product key is valid and the numbers have been typed in correctly, you should be all set.