- On sale!
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM Key
Secure Payment Method
24/7 Customer Support
Buy Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (Pro) OEM Key
License Key For 1 PC
Buy Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (Pro) OEM Key:
Windows 10 pro is the latest version of the popular operating system. After the latest updates it presents more of a customized interface that recognizes the device's hardware. Put simply, it’s a system you can use on any type of machine. Furthermore, it is safe and fast: just what any professional, gamer or student needs.
Windows 10 also reincarnates the Windows 7-styled Start button and Start menu that were dropped in Windows 8. But what is most important Windows 10 is perfect choice for gamers and professional users alike.
Although the “pro” version of this world famous operating system is designed to benefit professional users, no gamer will be disappointed as Windows 10 pro game mode helps games to run faster, achieve maximum hardware outputs and sports the latest graphic drivers to support the high-end graphic cards.
This means that whether you are a professional who needs efficient software solutions to help with your productivity, or just looking for a powerful system to get the most out of your hardware and improve your in-game scores without breaking your budget, Windows 10 pro can meet all your requirements.
Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC (system on a chip).
RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit
Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
Display: 800 x 600.
HOW IT WORKS:
After cleared payment You’ll receive an email which include your key with a full easy to follow instructions for Activating the key.(This is a digital product - No CD)
You can use the license key only for 1 activation!
This product cannot be used to upgrade your system from another version!
If you have any issues during activation,
Please follow these steps:
1.Open Start menu, then type: SLUI 4, then click enter.
*Note that there is a space between SLUI and 4.
2. Select your country or region, then click Next.
3. Call the provided phone number to reach the Microsoft Product Activation Center. You will first be walked through an automated menu where you must answer a few questions about what product you are trying to activate (Windows 10), whether you have previously activated it (No), and whether you have a product key (Yes).
4. The automated system will now describe the Internet Activation process to you. You already know this information, but simply wait for it to complete. At the end, the system will ask you if you still need assistance. Tell it “Yes”, and then you will be taken to a human operator.
5. The human operator will ask confirmation of what product you are trying to activate, and then they will ask you if you have an Installation ID (Yes – it’s on the same screen as the phone number you called).
6. The human operator will then ask you to read them that number. You can read it to them relatively quickly and they keep up just fine; and if you speak clearly, you usually only have to read it once.
7. The human operator will then turn you back over to the automated telephone system, which after a few brief instructions will read your Confirmation ID to you. So once the human operator hands the call back to the automated system, click “Enter Confirmation ID” and type in the numbers when they are read to you.
8. Once you have entered the Confirmation ID, you can click Activate Windows and if your product key is valid and the numbers have been typed in correctly, you should be all set.